Tuesday, February 23, 2010

He's 2, how can I control him?

People purposely sit behind us in church because Benson is so entertaining (and naughty)
This week:
During the sacrament.
"Where is Jesus?"
"Where is JESUS?"
"WHERE IS JESUS???????"
Casey tells him to be quiet...
"No, I want to say Where is Jesus!"
Shhhhh!
"NO, I WAS SAYING WHERE IS JESUS!"
Benson, be quiet
"NO, NO, I WAS SAYING WHERE IS JESUS!!!! LET ME SAY WHERE IS JESUS!!!"
And the most disruptive part was Benson's mom giggling out of control.

5 comments:

Sierra said...

That's about the time my dad would take me out and swat my bottom :-)

Kari said...

Too stinkin' cute! Gotta love kids in sacrement! Hilarious!

Raymond and Nicole said...

Thats way cute! I should pay more attention to the little voices next week to see what else he comes up with! And I am glad to see that you stalk my blog because I have also been to yours a time or two!! I added you to my friend list so it is no longer stalking!!

Em Russ said...

Rock on, dude!!

Krystal said...

I LOVE it, when they are doing something so naughty and all you can do is laugh your head off at it. One time Lincoln was saying the prayer using a grunting voice, and being very irreverent and disrespectful, and I should have been mad, and I should have done something to stop it, but I laughed until I had tears streaming down my face. :) Oh, and good luck with the pooping thing...I haven't gotten Lincoln to poop in the potty yet either.