Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Android Developer

So Natalie let me get a Nexus One when they came out so I could develop for them. Well I have an game on the market called Reflexes. It is kind of fun, but will soon be much more fun when I add in some high score functionality.


Come to find out if my app has 5,000 downloads (which it does) and a rating of 3.5 stars (mine is at 3 stars) I can get a free phone. So if you or anyone you know has an android phone have them download my app and give me a 5 star rating. Please. :) I promise the app will just get better. I would appreciate it a lot if you can do this!


You can use barcode scanner and scan this QR code or just do a search for Reflexes in the market and download the one made by cadalpias, Thanks!
Let me know if you do this in the comments so I can be sure to thank you!

No comments: