Friday, March 19, 2010

still LOST

Casey and I have been watching LOST since.... I don't know... whenever this maddening show started, I guess. At first we loved it! Before Benson & Molly, we would sit on the love-sac in the living room for hours, even days at a time watching LOST on DVD. My love for the show has slowly turned into slight hatred as very few of my many, many questions have been answered. I cringe when I see in on the DVR, knowing that the island has a plan for me and I am destined to watch it. Then when it's over I always vow never to watch another episode.... but I feel like I've invested so much time into watching it that it would be a waste to quit watching it after this long. I had high hopes for this final season to "wrap it up", but as the weeks go by and LOST is coming to an end, I feel ever more..... LOST!!!!

Anyone else feel LOST?

5 comments:

Johnny said...

Lost is awesome. They are totally pulling it together and answering stuff. Of course the big stuff won't be answered until the very end. If they don't wait until the very end it would be a pretty anticlimactic end to the series.

Malisa Twelves said...

omgosh! I feel exactly the same way! and i say the same thing every week! I am glad I am not the only one! at this point i just can't wait for the madness to end!

Alicia said...

Um totally quit watching that show because it made me so angry! Haha maybe someday I will pick it back up when they are all finshed with them and I wont get so frustrated, haha maybe.

Nick said...

I totally agree with Johnny. And last nights episode was sooooo good. Who new Richard was such a deep character.

Johnny said...

Or that Jacob was ready to kick some butt when necessary.