Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hey Case,

I was reading some old emails today from your mission and remembering how we fell in love with each other while you were on your mission. Remember how scary it was to to see each other when you got home? Can you believe 3 years ago you had just gotten off your mission and we were talking about getting married? Remember how nervous we were to go from being best buds to dating? Well, I'm glad we took the chance. You're still my best friend and you always have been, ever since that first day I saw you wearing that green and yellow plaid shirt when we were 15 and silly sophomores at Fremont. I'm glad it's you.... I'm glad we get to grow old together. I look forward to the time when we're 80 and playing cards together. I love you.

Love, Nat

P.S. How 'bout I kick your trash in guitar hero tonight?



2 comments:

aje said...

Hey Natalie!
I just had to say that you two make such a cute couple! Your family is adorable. I'm so happy to hear (read) that you are doing so well.
Have a great day!
Audra

Candace said...

So Sweet! Whenever you post something like that I look back at myself and realize that I am trash. I need to let Bryan know how much I love him more often. Thanks for reminding us all to let our husbands know :)

P.S. If you find a good deal on cereal for Rylee let me know, I am almost out and she still LOVES it in the mornings.