Black Friday this year ROCKED!
Thanks Dan and Shan for braving the cold with us.
Here's what I learned:
1. Walmart at midnight = MADNESS.
2. You can sell your seat at the front of the Target line for $60 a pop.
3. Enlisting the help of cousins is a good idea.
4. McDonald's does NOT taste good at 3 am, no matter what everyone says.
5. Crocheting on the floor of Walmart helps time go faster.
6. The walmart lady watching the leapster crowd WILL yell at you. LOUDLY!
7. "I'll get you this, if you get me that" goes a LONG way!
8. Target is the BEST for getting people through the checkout.
9. People get pretty ticked when someone cuts in line.
10. No matter what time it is or how sleep deprived he is, Casey is ALWAYS pleasant