Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ready.... Set....

I guess you could say that I am in the "nesting stage" of pregnancy. I feel really motivated to get ready for the baby to come. Here are some things we have done:
On Tuesday we had our targeted ultrasound appointment. It was a lot of fun to see more of the baby and how she is growing. We usually take Benson with us when we go and he is always really good and LOVES to see Molly on the movie. She is right on for her due date of January 3rd, which is wonderful, and everything looks really good with her. Here are a couple of the pictures we got. Sorry if they are hard to see, they are a picture of the picture.


I mentioned earlier that we got Benson a new bed. It's really nice because it has a bookshelf for all of his books and drawers underneath for his clothes. I LOVE IT!!! and I'm sure Benson does too.
I have been trying to girl-ify Benson's room (or Molly's half anyway). I made these super easy frames for both of them. I got the idea from a frame my sister-in-law, Shawnee gave me when I was preggo with Benson, I just adapted the idea to fit my space.
For my birthday, Casey built me quilt frames. I didn't even know that I wanted quilt frames, But Casey knew and he crafted them with his own genius. I got to use them today for the first time when I made a quilt for Molly.
Casey's mom got me all of the things I needed to go with my quilt frames, like tacks and scissors and needles. She also got me the stuff to make Molly this quilt. I LOVE IT!!! and I'm sure Molly will too.
Casey forgot to get me clamps to go with my frames, so I got to pick out my own. I got these really nice ones, which you can tighten with only one hand!!!! They are very convinient. And the best part is that the guy at the Home Depot gave me 4 for the price of 2!
After Molly's quilt was done, Casey and Benson made a fort out of the quilt frames. Silly boys!
This is them "chill-axin"

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Lots of cute stuff. Hope you are feeling well.

Em Russ said...

cute. all of it!

Cristel said...

Cute! I love the name Molly. Hope everything is going well for you guys (looks like it) :)

Jackie Greenwood said...

Congratulations on your little baby girl!

Lisa and McCord said...

Molly? You chose a name? Oh I love it. I really do. Can't believe those ultra sound pictures. The cool technology that they have now-a-days just blows my mind. She looks wonderful. Benson is getting so dang big. It's so not fair how time flies by so quickly.

Marzipan said...

Love the ultrasound pics!! And Molly is such a cute name!!

And by the way, I love Benson's prayer! Did you giggle through the whole thing!