Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sew, Sew, Suck My Toe

I love to sew. It is one of my favorite things to do. When we were first married, I made our tree skirt and stockings for Casey and I that match. Then, for Benson's first Christmas, I made his stocking. So now it is Molly's first Christmas, I made her a stocking too. Casey and my stockings match each other and the tree skirt, but the kids' are their very own. I loved making these stockings for our little family.



Don't tell Molly, but here is her birthday present. She is getting a doll for Christmas and then she'll get all of the things to go with it for her birthday. I sewed her a few burp cloths, a baby blanket, and a baby sleeping bag. It was really fun to make tiny doll things. Benson helped decide what to do, and he was WAY excited. I think he might end up playing with these things as much as Molly.

Oh, and notice behind Benson's head, there are about 75 boxes sitting in our living room. I've fallen completely in love with Amazon Prime, and have pretty much ordered almost all of our Christmas gifts and Molly's birthday gifts from there. Also, Casey has been building some computers for people, so we have seen a lot of FedEx and UPS. And, yes, the boxes just sit in our living room because if I don't open the boxes, then I don't have to hide Christmas gifts. The kids aren't too curious about brown boxes since we have a million of them.... And, there are more to come!

3 comments:

JD and Alicia said...

We are loving Amazon Prime, too! We've ordered more stuff in the last couple weeks than we have in our whole lives. Thanks for the tip on Amazon Moms! Just got my diapers in the mail today. I love free shipping!

Em Russ said...

"...all the way to Mexico..." (love your title. It totally cracked me up. Do other people say that or just us?

Anyway, cute stockings and so cute kids. Also, as you are well aware, I LOVE amazon prime. Addiction! I went to walmart and saw some things I wanted and then decided not to get them because I could get it cheaper on Amazon. Awesome!

Em Russ said...

p.s. Tam made me that identical tree skirt and it is so cute.