Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Poop, poop everywhere

Benson and I have had a rough day today...

Benson has an ear infection... again.
He has a cold.
He doesn't like his medicine.
He doesn't like tylenol.
He doesn't like sweet potatos.
He doesn't like pees.
He doesn't like applesauce.
He doesn't like bananas.
He only likes oatmeal... and then he sneezes while it's in his mouth.
He doesn't like when I wipe his nose.
He doesn't like to sleep.
He really likes to eat.
He has learned how to bite while he eats.
He got flicked on the cheek.
He got a stern talkin' to.
He cried.
I cried.
He likes his baths... he's had 2 today.
He likes his jumperoo.
And while he's in his jumperoo (almost every time) he poops.
Today he got poop on his onesie (I threw it in the garbage).
Poop on his back.
Poop on his neck.
Poop on his shoulders.
Poop on his arms.
Poop on his feet.
Poop in his hair.
Poop on the bed (my bed).
Poop on Casey's hoodie that I was wearing.
Poop on Casey's pajama pants that I was wearing (Benson's poop).
And when I took his diaper off to put him in the tub, the diaper fell on the floor...
Poop on the tile.
Poop on the rug.

The worst part is that I was eating lunch. Chicken cordon bleu will never be the same again.

But the sun is shining and my flowers are blooming and even if there is poop everywhere, it's a beautiful day!

8 comments:

Casey said...

When she says poop in "my bed" she means poop on "our bed" :)

Judi said...

ha ha...nat this was a great post! loved it! hope he gets feeling better

Tami said...

Wow that sounds like a crappy day! Good thing we all love that baby SO much!

Jan Haws said...

It happens! Cute post.

The Moss Family said...

HAHAHA, that was an amazing post. I have not yet had the pleasure of experiencing this..

Em Russ said...

I have to add that mom's comment "it happens" made me laugh really hard. I know she'll never read this so tell her I said good one Jannie!! ha ha ha!

Rindi said...

Oh, that was sooo good Natalie!! I loved this post. So funny! I've had those days...ugh! but, somehow you just love 'em anyway. Benson's so cute, though, how could you not love him?

Krystal said...

Nate, I feel your pain!