Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Diapers?

Of course right now, I'm dying to get good deals on whatever I can. I just wanted to tell you guys about this deal going on at diapers.com. I've never ordered diapers there before, but I've heard really good things about it. So here's the deal...

Spend $49 or more and get $10 off your order as a first-time shopper with code NATD6261. PLUS, get a $14.97 rebate (or a free subscription to Parenting magazine) You'll find information on the rebate on the Diapers.com home page. The girls at Pinching Your Pennies found out that this was the best deal....

buy 1 Huggies Extra Large Case diapers for $38.99
buy 1 Huggies Jumbo Pack diapers for $10.99
Total diapers = $49.98

- $10 off $49 purchase using code NATD6261
+ Free Shipping
= $39.98 shipped

- $14.97 refund for Parenting Magazine
= $25.01 after rebate

divided by 184 diapers
~ $.14 per diaper

Here is the best deal I could find on LUVS...

Buy 2 Luvs jumbo packs on sale $7.99 each = $15.98
Buy 1 luvs extra large case = $35.99
Total diapers= $51.97

-$10 off $49 code NATD6261
+ Free Shipping
= $41.97 shipped

- $14.97 rebate for Parenting Magazine
= $27.00 after rebate

divided by 248 diapers (size 4, smaller sizes have more in the box)
= 10 cents per diaper

They always give free 2-day shipping on orders over $50, and don't forget to use my code when you check out (NATD6261), You will get $10 off and I will get $1.00 credit for each person that uses it.

Just to compare, I usually get my diapers at Costco, and right now they are $49.99 for 200, that ends up being almost 25 cents each. At Wal-mart, they are $9.20 for 34 diapers, that makes them about 27 cents each there. (huggies)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know about a pretty good deal.Let me know if you need any help with it!

8 comments:

Johnny said...

Is it a coincidence that the code has NAT D in it, or is that code something they emailed just for you? It may not work for others. Also I thought if you are trying this hard to save money on diapers, there is a book about making sounds in your babies ears and holding them on the toilet from day 1. I hear you can have them fully potty trained in only 18 months and you never have to buy a diaper.

Jeff and Susan said...

i just ordered some thanks for the tip on the great deal!

Tami said...

Hey Nat, now that you got this great deal, I thought I would let you know that Melissa has a whole bunch of coupons for diapers that she said she would give me and that you can have. Just thought I'd let you know. You probably already ordered some but I thought I'd give you that heads up. Good job getting your deals!

Marzipan said...

Thanks! I'm always looking for deals too!

Marzipan said...

So does it automatically calculate the parenting magazine refund or do you have to have a code? Just wondering.

Natalie said...

Marci,
The parenting magazine is a mail in rebate, so you'll have to pay for your whole order and then send it in.

If you add something to your shopping cart and then view your shopping cart and scroll down, you should see the advertisement on the left hand side of the screen for the magazine/rebate.

The magazine will not show up in your cart. Essentially you would just receive the magazine if you don't send in the mail-in form in order to get the rebate.

I think the rebate needs to be sent in by the 23rd... I'm not 100% positive about that, but that's what I thought it said.

Natalie said...

Also, here is the link for the rebate form. Just print it out and send it in with a copy of the receipt that they email you.

http://www.diapers.com/helpcenter/parenting.htm

Natalie said...

Another comment...

Rebates need to be sent in within 4 weeks of your diapers.com order.

The Parenting magazine promotion does end on the 23rd, though. After that, you won't be able to get the $14.95 rebate.