Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's been going on?

Well, last weekend was the deer hunt. Here are my mighty hunting men.
Our latest obsession around the Haws and Dalpias households is.... you guessed it, GOLF!!!
Benson has his own set of clubs (thanks, Cory!) that he won't let out of his sight, but the other day we went to the golf store and they had a REAL set of tiny baby clubs.
Here is Casey getting Benson set up to hit the ball

Here's Benson wacking it. Look at that ball go!
On a side note, Benson was VERY sad that we couldn't take these golf clubs home with us, so we had to tell him the magic of asking Santa Claus for things. Now he says that Santa is going to bring him "golf club presents".... we'll see about that!

Originally Benson wanted to be a "doggy" for halloween, but after being given many other options, he has since changed his mind. Here he is talking about... what else? Golf.


And here is Benson singing a song for us.

6 comments:

Kenzi Dawn said...

I seriously have not laughed that hard in a long time! That Benson is so funny! I loved his song!

Em Russ said...

oh my gosh he is so big!! (is that Zack's shirt? I love seeing him in Z's clothes. Are you sure you don't want stuff for Molly?)

Tami said...

Nat, Benson does look very grown up in these videos. I think his song is funny and I loved the "tiger woods" talk. He sure is a golfer.

Cristel said...

So Cute!

Nicole said...

Oh what a handsome young man you have.

Jeff and Susan said...

oh my goodness my love for benson just grew stronger! he is adorable