Thursday, January 7, 2010

"Normal" life

We have had more visitors. Gunner, Trapper and Rylee came to see Molly. Now she is just waiting to meet her Boston cousins in a few days!


Casey returned to work after a whopping day and a half off. We were very lucky to have a long Christmas break! Now it's just the 3 of us trying to adjust to "normal" life.

Benson decided to take Molly for a joy ride...
His mega-blocks wagon is the perfect size for her.
P.S. I forgot to mention that Casey just about passed out while I was getting my epidural. Good thing there was an anesthesiologist and a nurse to give HIM all of their attention. Nevermind the lady in labor :)
Also, if anyone has any ideas how to make $530 fast or how to steal a google Nexus One phone, please let me know. I would appreciate it. Casey's birthday is coming up.

8 comments:

Kenzi Dawn said...

I love that picture of Benson and Molly. So adorable!

Chantel and Brian said...

That is funny! Brian almost passed out from the epidural when I had Parker. Luckily my mom was right there too, and is an RN in labor and delivery, so she recognized what was happening and hurried and made him sit and gave him some juice. This time he didn't even try. He sat and made himself tune in only to the movie playing so he wouldn't pass out.

Tami said...

I notice you have freshly vacuumed "carpet lines". What happened to the rumba?
I want to hold Molly right now and kiss Benson's cheeks. I love your kids!

Em Russ said...

that's why they don't let the dad's stick around for the epidural here in Boston... Can't wait to see you guys!

Cristel said...

You have the custest family...so happy for you!!! CONGRATS

Jeff and Susan said...

so cute! I don't know how to get the phone or the money but if you figure out a way to make $500 let me know i am in on it with ya!!

Jordan said...

Okay she is just a tiny little thing! She is sweet Nat! How fun you have one of each now. So weird you are the mother of 2 now.

Kari said...

So sweet! Congrats! So far, to me, it looks like she takes after her mommy and Benson after his daddy. What does everyone and you guys think?