Thursday, July 22, 2010

We are split!

We are now a part member family.

Me with the Apple iPhone 3G.
Casey with an android, the "Google Phone".

So the question is, which is the true religion?


Of course our first concern is the children. How will they grow up? Will they prefer Apple or Android? Although Android joined our family first, Benson seems to be resilient and still prefers the iPhone. It's too early to tell with Molly, though. Let's just pray that the children will be able to decipher the truth in all things.

6 comments:

Tami said...

Oh iphone vs. android... Wish I could solve the debate but I don't think I've even touched the google phone. I definitely think the ipod is user friendly! And... I think Benson just likes the iphone/ipods because of the aps that he plays.

Malisa Twelves said...

benson is a kid after my own heart... iphone all the way! ;)

Chantel and Brian said...

Haha! All Iphone...I have two brothers-in-law that write the apps for them ( :

Shawnee said...

What a creative post! You know my vote...

Brady said...

BTW The iPhone was the first in your family. Casey did have an original iPhone. Then he apostatized and went elsewhere wandering to and fro.

Sierra said...

Droid all the way!!! If for no other reason, than that Verizon's service is a million times better. There are a lot of other reasons the Droid is better, but when we were in the middle of no where camping, I was the only one with service, and I had 3G all the way baby!!! Ha ha

This post made me laugh :-)