Sunday, May 1, 2011

A big favor!

Hello, Friends!!!

I've entered this little old contest for an Epic Room Makeover from one of my favorite bloggers, Vintage Revivals, and I need your help to win it!

Here's what I need you guys to do for me:

Go over to Vintage Revivals {HERE} and vote for me, #62.

You can vote 5 times per IP address, but only once per entry. {So, that means you need to vote for me, and not one else!} And make sure you vote at each Internet location you can find.

So, vote for me at home, at work, at school, and from your data-enabled phone.
Then, call your mom, your aunt, your sister in Connecticut (that's you, Em), and tell them to do the same thing!
Technically, you have until midnight on Tuesday, the 3rd, to vote. But just do it now before you forget.

Seriously friends, I'm a little desperate!!!!
I need all of your votes!

So go. {HERE} is the link again.
I'm number 62.

Gracias!

3 comments:

Em Russ said...

It let me just keep voting and voting....I voted till I was sick of voting.... Hope you win! (and hope it worked)

Shawnee said...

Voted! It let me vote 5 times fromy iPhone. I hope you win!

Cristel said...

I think I voted right. It let me click it way more than five times so who knows if I really voted more or if I was voting wrong all together. I hope not; I clicked it like 30 times. Hope you win!!!!