Sunday, December 14, 2008

Things my Daddy taught me....

To get us all in the Christmas spirit, we decided to decorate sugar cookies yesterday. Doesn't it look so clean and peaceful and wonderful?
Have you ever tried to do ANYTHING with a very curious one-year-old around? Well, after trying and trying to keep him away from the frosting, his loving father gave up and handed the kid a spoon.
By this point, McKenzie is GAGGING!!!
(The frosting didn't turn out so well, I guess I need to work on my frosting making skills, but Benson seemed to like it.)


A couple of weeks ago, the Haws family had a "yankee swap" for our Christmas presents to each other. Thanks to Brady, Casey got this "AWESOME NERF GUN". He and Benson love to play with it. Although I have to keep reminding Casey....

WE DON'T POINT GUNS AT PEOPLE!!!!!!

3 comments:

Em Russ said...

We just decorated cookies too and the kids had frosting EVERYWHERE. Benson looks so sweet though. Wish I could have been there!

Tami said...

Man, why wasn't I there? I wish I could have been frosting cookies with you guys. I bet Benson got hyper from the sugar high. Also, I liked the way we did the yankee swap. It was lots of fun.

Chandler Family said...

You a brave Mom. And I love the pictures that you got of Benson, he is a stud.