Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love-Sick

Despite three-fourths of our family being sick, we had a lovely Valentine's Day. It was nice to stay at home to enjoy our new couches and watch TV and movies all day. We just got cable (sort of), and so I was completely entertained watching "Cake Boss" on TLC when I wasn't tending to the sick children and husband. We did manage to make heart-shaped sugar cookies and Casey & I snuck away to a dinner/dance for our ward on Saturday night. (we left before the dancing)
Benson LOVED the sugar cookies. (or just the mountain of frosting & sprinkles on top)
Poor Benson felt sick all day and had 4 naps.
I love being the mom when my kids are sick because I am the only one they want
(except Benson ALWAYS wants Grandma Jan more than me, so she doesn't count).
Naptime is the only time we got a break from
"Mom, Mommy, Mom, Mommy, Mom, Mommy, I want my Mommy"
So Molly IS a binkie baby.

She is starting to smile and it melts my heart.


5 comments:

Cristel said...

You have the cutest little kids. Your daughters little smile is to die for.

Lisa and McCord said...

Molly is so tiny! She's so cute. Benson is so cute too. You're kids are just SO CUTE! How are you? Hope all is going well.

Kenzi Dawn said...

I like the balloons!

Em Russ said...

Ahhhh... I miss you. That first picture of Molly with the balloon, I REALLY thought she was a doll for a minute. She is so miniature!! Sorry we got you all sick. I MISS YOU!!! (did I mention, I miss you??)

Jeff and Susan said...

hope you are all feeling better, ellie and annisten came down with a cough and runny noses! Where is summer???