Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Photography Mini Sessions

My camera is sick of being stuck in the closet, it needs to get out and take some fabulous pictures!

For the holiday season, I am offering mini sessions. I've never done this before, but I think it would be a great {and inexpensive} way to get some family pictures for your Christmas Cards...
This is only for families, up to 6 people. I will not be doing individual pictures during these sessions, like I usually do.

Here's what you'll get:

*1/2 hour session
*3 to 4 poses
*about 25 images edited on a disc
*I'll design your Christmas Cards. (4x6 or 5x7) You get them printed.

All for $40.

I have set aside about 12 sessions in November. Once I book those sessions, I won't be offering any more. Please call if you would like to schedule an appointment.
{I do have some Saturdays}

801-710-4204

No comments: