Tuesday, July 29, 2008

In Between...

I have been wanting to blog so many things. We've been having such a fun summer, but we've also been very busy. So I thought I would make a list of some of the things we've been doing "LOTSA" this summer:



Bought a house- Duplex actually... Lotsa money

Turned 23... Lotsa years

Gone swimming... Lotsa times

Been to the cabin... Lotsa dirt

Playing with cousins... Lotsa fun

Went to the rodeo... Lotsa horses

Watched a parade... Lotsa doughnuts

Been sunburned... Lotsa pain

Haven't done Laundry... Losta Laundry!

New friends at church... Lotsa little boys

Painting our new house... Lotsa paint

Packing... Lotsa boxes

Eating fish... Lotsa fish

Missing those Russ people... Lotsa miles away

Baby proofing the house... Lotsa things to get into

Watching the flowers grow... Lotsa weeds

Enjoying our baby... Lotsa giggles

And sometimes blogging!

8 comments:

Jeremy & Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your new home! We also purchased a property with a rental.
It's sounds like you're working hard and playing hard this summer.
Very creative! :)

Candace said...

Congrats on getting everything said and done on the duplex. I love the new paint, it looks a lot better than the pink did. Good luck with all of the fun upkeep that comes along with a house (or two).
We have enjoyed "lotsa" things with you guys this summer.

Nancy Mc said...

Congratulations on the new house. Sounds like you have been VERY busy. I've missed new blogs. Glad you are back.

Krystal said...

Nat, you are living my dream and then some, by having a house. Congrats! That is so cool. I've missed your blog updates too. Keep 'em comin' :)

Lindsey said...

What a creative post! Sounds like a very busy, and yet very fullfilling summer.

Nicole said...

Welcome to the world of being a landlord. Best of luck with it all. Post pics soon.

Em Russ said...

awwww, we miss you too! Congrats on the house!

Tami said...

I'm sorry I didn't comment earlier. I guess with my google reader I just forget to leave comments sometimes. You have a lot going on in your world right now, but I'm so glad you guys got your house. It's cute and it will be fun to han ouy there too.