Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!

These are really late, since Benson had his birthday in September, but I wanted to post a few pictures of him eating his cupcake.

This actually isn't even on his birthday. For his birthday, I made him a basketball cake, which he hated!!! He wouldn't even touch it and when I put a taste of frosting in his mouth, he started gagging!!! So the day after his birthday, I gave him this cupcake and he devoured it! He loved it! So here are some pictures of his non-birthday.












4 comments:

Alana said...

Isn't it crazy how quickly our boys are growing up?! Benson sure is a happy little guy. I love the pictures.

S 'n H NGO said...

Happy Birthday Benson!
Wish we could all eat our Birthday cakes that way and everyone would think it was as cute as this.

Tami said...

Hey Nat, I still have the pics of his actual birthday and the pictures of his ball cake you made him. I'll give them to you sometime if you'll remind me.
That Benson is quite the character! I sure do love him!

Holly said...

What a cute kid!!