Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things We're Learning...

Everyday Benson learns new things. Here are a few he's learned today...

Talking on the phone Trick or TreatingChecking out the goods after Trick or Treating
(he ended up with... a cell phone, measuring tape, 2 halloweens decorations, a yellow crayon, Nintendo gameboy game, and a nose aspirator (snot sucker))
Learning to Cook
Learning to Blow Bubbles (he's had a runny nose)


And what am I learning? I'm not really sure, I guess. Sometimes it feels like the only things I'm learning are how to cook, clean, fold, scrub, wipe, wash, rinse, load, unload, etc.

Casey says that I am Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.... but somehow that isn't exactly what I want to be.

So I'll keep on learning. Or trying to learn at least.

7 comments:

Malisa Twelves said...

soooooo cute!

Tami said...

Okay my favorite is the snot bubbles. Maybe you should have used the nose apparator (snot sucker) to get the snot out of his nose...
Nat, you are a great mother to that little Bensonator!

Nancy Mc said...

Very cute post! I know the qualities Casey listed are those of a scout. They are also qualities of a wonderful mother... and that is YOU!

Em Russ said...

oh, I miss you Benson...

Jordan said...

Oh Nat! You're so cute! I look up to you a lot! Benson is getting so big! You are a good mama and you should be proud of that!

Alana said...

I know you are a good mother, but I also know how you are feeling. The smiles and hugs from the little ones just keep us going!

Jaron, Joni, and Family said...

Natalie, your little guy is getting so big! And he is so cute! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I wish we saw you more!
Joni