Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hair Cuts

Benson's hair was starting to get out of control. He doesn't have very much hair, but it was REALLY long, so we decided to cut it.


Here are some BEFORE pictures:

Benson's daddy's hair was starting to get out of control too. So we cut both of the boys' hair together. Here is Casey, the mighty hunter, before: (hope you're not expecting an after, cause I didn't get one.)

Here we go!!!! Off with the baby hair!



AFTER:

Benson seemed to really like his hair cut.





This is kind of gross. But here is what was left after the hair cuts. Everyone always asks us where Benson gets his blonde hair from. I usually say the sun, but you can tell that it is a lot lighter than Casey's.


*Please note: Yes, folks, this is our infamous carpet-tile. Do not be fooled. It is neither carpet or tile, but a unique combination of both. Please do not be alarmed or confused.

8 comments:

Chelsey said...

Casey and Natalie,
Brady and Chelsey here. We love the new haircut! Very handsome. Most of all we love the carpet-tile. Too be honest we are wishing we had some in our kitchen. We need to see the after of Casey's hair though!
P.S. I hope you don't mind I found your blog and have been looking at it?

Nancy Mc said...

Benson is so cute. Amazing that he loved his hair cut. My grandsons usually fight me and end up crying.
Casey does not look like he is excite-either for the hair cut or the picture. Cute post!

Natalie said...

Chelsey,
Hey! We are glad you found our blog. But to be completely fair, you need to add us to your "safe" list for your blog.

My email is natdalpias@gmail.com

Jordan said...

Oh Benson, he's so cute! He really looks like he likes his new haircut!! You are a great hair cutter! One of your many talents :)

Krystal said...

Judging by the picture Benson does not get his happiness for haircuts from Casey! ;) How did the friend party go? I was sorry we missed it.

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey said...

Ok, so I realize I look a little bit mad about the whole haircut thing, but I was trying too. The idea was to have a bad picture before and then a really happy picture after I got my haircut, but we forgot the after picture so I just look like an mad hairy man.

Jackie Greenwood said...

So cute, I just cut Kyle's hair too!