Sunday, January 18, 2009

And we're off....

Happy Birthday to Casey!!!! The big 2-4! I'm so glad I have you. You are such a good dad and husband. I sure love you lots!

Also, we are leaving tonight (at 12:50 am, actually) for our cruise to the bahamas! Benson will spend half of the week at Casey's parents' house and the other half at my parents' house. We are excited to have a week to ourselves, but I know I'm going to miss Benson a lot. Casey keeps reminding me that both of our parents have raised kids and everyone turned out ok (mostly), so a week with his grandparents will probably be good for Benson.... Except that's not what I'm worried about at all, I'm worried about missing him too much! I'm sure we will all be fine!

Wellp, Bon Voyage!

4 comments:

Em Russ said...

oh, the bahamas sound good right now. They cancelled church today because there was too much snow... I know you guys will have a fabulous time though but you WILL DEFINITELY miss Benson more than you ever thought humanly possible!

Nancy Mc said...

You lucky people. The Bahamas sound wonderful. Have tons of fun. And Casey is right, the grandparents can handle it.

Anonymous said...

I have been dreading this day ever since you guys decided way back when that you were going on this cruise (not because it's Casey's birthday--Happy Birthday Casey!). Andy & I are going to miss you guys so much while you're gone! I don't know what we'll do without you guys here. I hope you guys have fun soaking up all the warm weather! I sure wish Andy & I could've come. Can't wait for you to get back! See ya!

Chelsey said...

We are a little late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY! the Stowers