Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ski Bunny... more like Ski Rabbit

After a terrible ski experience in 5th grade involving a pole, I vowed never to ski again. A, ahem, boyfriend of mine talked me into going snowboarding when I was 18. Since snowboarding ended up being only slightly better than my previous ski experience, I thought I would never go again. Then, when we were first married, Casey talked me into going skiing with him. Now I LOVE IT!!!! I'm not any good, but I have a lot of fun skiing with Casey. He is a great ski instructor and I have loved learning to ski next to him. I can't wait until next ski season!


Something I never thought I'd see: me smiling on skis!



3 comments:

Shawnee said...

Cute new blog background. You already know this, but I can totally relate. We'll have to ski together next season!

Unknown said...

Funny. I love the title too! Go Ski Rabbit! uh huh!

Chantel and Brian said...

How fun! i've still never been and i've lived here all my life.