Monday, May 4, 2009

Open House

I have never been involved in an open house or boutique, but my sister-in-law, Candace asked me to set up a Photography booth at her's this week, so we'll see how it goes. I am going to have a few different examples of my photography, some prints available for purchase (temples and such), and gift cards for whatever...

Saturday, May 9th
From 10:00 am-2:00 pm

5360 S. 4300 W.
Hooper
(call me for directions)

Some of the different people setting up booths will be Me (Natalie Dalpias Photography), beaded watch bands, wood crafts, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Homemade Gourmet, Usborne Books, hair bows and much more!

3 comments:

Judi said...

Good Luck! I hope it brings you good publicity!

Candace said...

See you there!

Lisa and McCord said...

Hope your open house was a success. It was on my 3rd anniversary. Hope you and your family are doing well.
Cheers,
Lisa