Monday, June 29, 2009

Baby Update

I am now 13 weeks along and into the second trimester with our mystery baby. I am feeling great, mostly. Just like when I was pregnant with Benson, I started having headaches really bad at the 11th week, but I'm trying to drink lots of water and it seems to help. I feel really lucky to have easy pregnancies, and I'm aiming for ZERO throwing up with this one! I can feel that my belly is getting bigger and I can't wait until I actually look pregnant instead of just fat.

Benson seems to be excited for the baby. He knows there is a baby in my belly and he always tries to lift up my shirt and kiss my belly. He is INFATUATED with babies, and anytime we see one, he makes a HUGE deal about it.

We still don't know if it's a boy or a girl. The doctor took a guess at 11 weeks, but I'm not sticking by that at all. We will find out at our next appointment if it's a boy or a girl. We would like a girl because we don't have one, but it would be a lot easier and cheaper if we had a boy since we have a lot of boy stuff already. Plus Casey says he wouldn't know what to do with a girl baby.

Anyway, I'm putting up a poll, so take a guess if it's a boy or a girl. We will find out around the 15th of July, so be sure to guess before then!

1 comment:

Marzipan said...

Congrats!! We're prego too! I'm due January 27th, so right now I'm almost done with the first trimester...wahoo!