Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Super Duper Easter Candy Deal

So today I went to Rite Aid and got:

4 bags of Reese's Pieces Eggs
6 bags of Reese's Eggs
2 bags of Hershey's Cookies n Creme Eggs
2 bags of Butterfinger Eggs
2 Cadbury Carmel Eggs (4 pk)
1 Cadbury Creme Filled Eggs (4 pk)
1 bag of Hershey's kisses

That is 18 things of Easter Candy (some are for my mom)

Total: $6.90 (including tax)

Here's How:


Buy 9 bags candy @ $1.99 each=$17.91
Use:
$3 off $15 Rite Aid STORE coupon (print from link above)
(3) in ad coupons for $2 off 3 candies
(3) manufacturer coupons for $2 off 3 candies (print from link above or use $2/3 (4-4-10) SS-3/14)
Total: $2.91! Only .32 cents a bag! (plus tax)


This is really going to help me lose my "baby weight"


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH my! Way too awesome!

Kari said...

HOly crap! Amazing! Too bad I already bought all mine, spending like $20 and not even half that stuff. Lucky!