Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I wish I could be...

There are a lot of things I wish I could be:
Patient
Grateful, Smart, Clean, True, Humble, Prayerful, Positive, Still, Involved (Pres. Hinckley)
Forgiving
Ridiculously good looking
Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Trifty, Brave, Clean, Reverent (Boy Scouts)
Happy all the time
A good cook
Witty

...

But right now I wish I could be:
A runner.
No matter how often I run, I still don't like it.
I am looking for my runner's high, and I just haven't found it yet.
Bluh!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You may not want to know this, but I have ran for over two months, and I still do not like it. Hopefully you will find your groove soon.

Tami said...

I would like to be a runner too. Maybe we could run everyday together once school is out... I mean, I understand that your 5K is probably before that, but if you come over, I will push a stroller with Benson and you can push one with Molly and we can run our hearts out on the old Hooper streets. Oh, that sounds delightful. I'm dead serious though, I would really like to.
That's all.