Monday, May 10, 2010

Some Randomness

  • Casey decided he is excited about the 5k, so now we have started to train for it. I've never had an anxiety attack before, but I might have been close last night when I was thinking about this race. I hate running!
  • Today our neighbor's chicken came in our house. While trying to get it out, I made it go farther in the house. Benson and Casey thought it was so funny. Instead of helping, Casey took pictures.
  • Today Benson was outside playing with sidewalk chalk. Actually, he was smashing ants with his sidewalk chalk. He was so excited that he came in and showed Casey and me the smooshed ant on the end of the chalk. Then he showed Molly. Then he stuck it in Molly's mouth.
  • I am trying to teach Benson things during the day instead of aimlessly playing. Here he is sorting skittles by color.
  • We had a great mother's Day. Casey got me a serger!!! Totally unexpected, I love it!
  • We started Molly on "solid" foods. So far it seems like she hates it, but we are still trying. Here is her first time eating (and gagging on) baby cereal.

  • We have started going to a new ward. It is fine, but we miss our old ward and all the fun we had there. I'm sure we will grow to love this ward too.

4 comments:

Tami said...

That's pretty hilarious that Betsy's chicken ran in your house. Funnier that Casey and Benson loved it! I think it's great that you're trying to help Benson learn stuff during the day. I'm sure he learns through his "aimless playing" but it's good to teach him sorting and such because I have some students who don't know how to. Also, the picture of Molly gagging on solid foods is funny to me. Her face looks totally disgusted. I love the pictures. Thanks for posting.

Lauren said...

Hey sorry I never got to talk to u yesterday at church! We're excited to have more dalpias' in the ward! If I could I'd sit by u in relief society! I felt the same way when we first moved into the ward but there are some really fun young people. Just not in relief society ( just fin older people) but I'm really glad to not be the only one under 30 in there anymore!!!

Unknown said...

I love the story of Benson and the chalk! And I love the last picture of Molly - hardly willing and extremely worried!

Em Russ said...

ha ha. Molly looks so tiny and so bald. I can't wait to snuggle her. Alex is still going to look gigantic next to her!