Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Something Sentimental

Warning: Picture OVERLOAD... (and "..." overload)
4 years ago...
We were here...

And even after everything...
It still feels like we are...
Here are some pictures... mostly of us... mostly in no particular order...
(I told you I used "..." a lot... I secretly love dot dot dots...)











































So after all of that, I feel a little self-centered, or at least a little Casey-&-Natalie-centered...
On our previous anniversaries, I have tried to remember our wedding day and everything we did and said and how much we loved each other that day. But today I have felt a little differently. I am starting to think that anniversaries aren't so much about your wedding DAY as they are about your life together...
So in thinking about our 4 years together, I want to say that I have loved the time we've spent together, the memories we've made, and the life that we are building. I'm glad that our relationship has turned into so much more than it was on that day. We've gone from friends, to admirers, then sweethearts, and partners, to roommates, and everything in between. But whatever you are, Casey, you are my everything. I love you.
Oh, and Case, thanks for letting me check-out of any responsibility every Monday when the Bachelorette is on. I know it's like a train wreck that I just can't stop watching, but I love that you tease me about it and still let me stay up late and come to bed all giddy. Then I try to make you say "something sentimental" like those guys say to her and you get mad cause you're sleeping... I know it's silly, but I'm glad you let me have my own little things. I love it. And I love you for it.
Nat

4 comments:

Em Russ said...

so sweet...

Sierra said...

The wedding day shouldn't be the best day of your life... it should be a wonderful day that leads to many others :-)

Lindsey said...

Happy anniversary! Fun to see photos through the years. I always super duper liked you guys, bummer we had to go and move. Hopefully some day soon Ryan and I can be a family again (we are only momentarily living apart while he prepares our home for us to actually reside there) and then we could have BBQ's and friends again ;) Have a hppy 4th!

Tami said...

I got goosebumps when I read this post. Aw...
I love you guys too, and Nat, I'm glad you married Casey. Nick and I both really like you both!

Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a slight Bachelorette obsession. I think I might have Nick tell me "something sentimental" when I'm done watching that show... nice move! Haha.

Love you guys, and I love your little ones you've created!