Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just realized...

Just realized that my last post was a little rude to Casey. I am terribly sorry if I portrayed him as a helpless husband. He really is the best, you know. He is always so willing to do anything I need him to do. He is such a fun husband and dad. Sometimes I can't help wondering how such a crotchety old woman like me snagged such a sweetheart. He is a good man. He does so much for us. He even let's me put my cold feet in his knee-pits at night. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

2 comments:

Em Russ said...

for the record... anyone who really knows Casey wouldn't think he is anything less than an angel (unless he throws their shoes outside in a fit of rage... but that was just once...)

Holly said...

I'm all about the cold feet on Tim...it totally is true love!