Friday, October 29, 2010

We're Ready

Introducing Princess Molly and Prince Charming Benson....

I made Benson's costume, from scratch-without a pattern, using this tutorial from Make it and Love it. And we borrowed Molly's costume from her cousin, Abby.
Sears is offering a free 8x10 collage, using this coupon (expires 10/31). So I took the kids in and got their pictures done, this one was my favorite, but the girl didn't show it to me, so I ordered a different one... Oh well.

I tried to snap some of the kids real fast and they did not turn out well... We'll have to try again when I have an assistant.

Here's something silly:

Whenever I take pictures of my kids, I get REALLY upset. I feel like Benson is old enough that he should be able to stand or sit still for 3 seconds and smile, or at least LOOK at the camera. And Molly, she is so so so smiley that I feel like I should get a great picture every time I point the camera her way, but nope.
Anyway, when I took these pictures of the kids, I was showing them to Benson and he said "where's the one of you yelling?" Guess I need to be less vocal next time.

6 comments:

Brady said...

Don't think I'm making a habit of this commenting thing. Both Benson and Molly look awesome! Hopefully Prince Charming will protect the Princess and not jump on her.

Oh and funny story at the end!

Em Russ said...

hilarious. Benson cracks me up.

Em Russ said...

oh... and Molly looks Awesome. Glad that costume isn't sitting in a bin in my basement! Hooray for "Handy Downs"

JaNae said...

Adorable! I can't believe you made Benson's costume. That's incredible.

Jeff and Susan said...

I will definatly have to show these pictures to Ellie!! :-)

The Wilson Family said...

I love that he said that!! That is so funny I am the same way I have to take lots of deep breaths sometimes....Very cute costumes!