Friday, January 18, 2008

10 things I love about Casey

Happy Birthday, Casey....
Wanna know what I love about you?

1. You are so patient. You never get mad at me. In fact, a lot of the time I TRY to pick fights with you, but it never works. I can bug you for hours and hours, but you never get angry.


2. You are so handy. Whenever I break something, you can usually fix it. And you actually do things like chop wood and build fires and things. Most of the time, you are a very handy person to have around.

3. You are such a good dad. Benson really likes you. You are always so concerned about him, especially when we go outside and I never want to cover up his head, but you tell me that it's cold outside and so we cover his head and it probably makes him mad, but it keeps him from getting sick and being cold. That's such a good dad thing to do.


4. You take good care of me. I always spend all of your money and you don't even get mad at me or anything. Whenever I need you, I know you will always be there to take care of me.


5. You make me laugh. Most of the time is not like "ha, ha, funny", but it's just a little smirkle here or there. I really enjoy it! You are an amusing person to me.


6. We have so much fun together. Sometimes people want me to go do things with them and I don't want to go because you won't be there. I hate to be apart from you. It's like that time when Tyler threw Cory a batchelor party and I went because we didn't want to be apart.... I just always want to be with you. You've even talked me in to going hunting with you in the desolate land of Randolf... I hate Randolf and I don't like hunting, but I love being with you.

7. You are so smart. If there's ever a problem (especially with computers) you know just what to do to fix it. I'm always amazed at how smart you are.


8. You are very athletic. I'm always impressed when we play games or a sport or anything, you are always so good at whatever we do. I never feel embarassed by you. Some wives feel bad for their husbands cause they're no good at things, but you're usually pretty good at everything, and I always feel so proud of you.

9. You help me reach my goals and you let me dream. I love talking about our future... There is nothing better to me than an eternity with you. You help me be better at everything and you really make me try harder. I love that I'm better, not worse, when I'm with you. I love that you let me dream. Sometimes I say that I want to do dumb things, like make colorful waffles, but you just let me do it and don't tell me that I'm silly or anything.


10. You are very spiritual. You always want to do what's right. You know so much about the gospel. I love that!

I could go on and on, but we are late for a date, so I better get going.
I love you, Casey, happy 23rd birthday.

Natalie

5 comments:

Em Russ said...

Ok. How cute are you!! That was really sweet Nat! I agree with all of those things too, Casey is amazing and he is perfect for you (as I've said a thousand times!) One thing though... maybe Case could help you with your counting because you listed 9. Maybe you were hoping for extra credit!

Natalie said...

fixed it!!!

Nick said...

Nat, How adorable!!! What a good wife you are to Casey and a good mother you are to Benson! Happy Birthday Casey! I love having you in our family and I had fun going to the game with you guys last night! Happy Birthday!
Tami

Casey said...

I love you Natalie. Sniff sniff, wipe a tear.

Em Russ said...

hey, did you make up the word "smirkle"?? It's a one. Almost as good as "craggle"