Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dalpias Digital

Our photography and video business is up and running! If you know someone who needs photography or a video done, please refer them to us, we would really appreciate it.

Our website is DalpiasDigital.com we are still working on getting it all ready to go, but there are some examples of photography and videos on there and our prices are also on there.

Really, if you know someone who might be interested in family pictures, wedding photography and video or anniversary videos or anything, we would really appreciate a referal!

my number is 801-710-4204
Casey's is 801-645-1811

Thanks,
Natalie

Oh, and thanks to those of you who have let us take your pictures and use them on our website.

3 comments:

Judi said...

Natalie...Your pictures are amazing! You are very talented. Hey, I know I have asked you like a thousand times. But what is your address? And by chance you don't know Brittany's do you?

stalee said...

I would love you to take my family picture this summer. I think you did such a wonderful job with our family and I have seen J.B.'s family picture. So I will get back to you on when we are ready. I really want to get together with you and hang out. Let me know when is good for you.

Nick said...

Nat, I Nick's mom said she wants to have you take a family picture in July when Melanie and Jeremy come with their kids for their summer vacation thing... I'll talk to you about it later though. Thanks for always taking way cute pictures of Nick and I and our family pictures and stuff. You do great work! Love ya!