Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bliss!

Yesterday Casey may or may not have taken a sick day at work so he could stay home with Benson and me....
We spent the whole day cleaning our house. Benson took a 4 hour nap, which helped the process, and we were done cleaning just in time for Casey's friends to come over and play xbox while I scrapbooked until almost 2:00 a.m.
Besides the soda cans and the pizza boxes, our house is still clean and hopefully it can stay that way for a while.

Having a clean house makes me feel so good! Thanks for the help, Case.

2 comments:

Judi said...

How fun to have casey home. I LOVE when mike gets to stay home. Benson is an amazing baby...a 4 hour nap! WOW!!! William only naps in one place, my arms. YIKES, I have got to get him to sleep on his own :)

Rindi said...

What a great day, and that is one amazing baby. How did you get so lucky?