Monday, April 5, 2010

Molly's Blessing

I lost the camera for a while, but now that I've found it, I can finally post pictures of Molly's blessing. Casey was able to bless her on March 7th. It was a wonderful blessing and I am so grateful that he has been able to bless both of our kids. We had a lot of support from our families. Both of Molly's grandpas, a great-grandpa, and all of her uncles (minus 2 who live far away) were able to participate in her blessing. Afterwards, we had lunch at our house. We are so grateful for wonderful families and friends who are so supportive and wonderful to us. Molly was so good during her blessing. She started to fuss a little bit and then found grandpa Wayne's finger and held on to him for dear life. It was a big bonding moment for Molly and her Grandpa.


She was able to wear the same dress her mom (Natalie) was blessed in. And grandma Jan got her some adorable shoes and a cute headband.

2 comments:

The Brundage's said...

She looked so cute that day.

Em Russ said...

man, I miss out on everything. She is so cute and I miss her. I can't believe she is so big. Totally cute that she held dad's finger. I'm sure he was just eatin' that up! And I love that she wore your dress. So sweet!