Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Christmas


Didn't post yesterday because it was Sunday.

And, I never posted about Christmas. We had a lovely one. The pictures are out of order, but oh well...


One of my favorite traditions, Breakfast at the Dalpias house. Yummy scones!
Benson got an apron and dishes to help me cook in the kitchen, he hasn't touched them since he opened them on Christmas morning.


Christmas afternoon at the Haws house. My dad got an onion sack of golf balls (by his chair) and it turned out to be one of the best Christmas gifts yet.
This is how to Haws boys spent Christmas Evening.
Grandma Jan and Grandpa Wayne got Benson this vacuum. He loved it!
I got Casey a meat slicer. Actually it could be an anything slicer, I guess.
This is us on Christmas morning before we went to see what was under the tree. I couldn't wait, so I made everyone wake up at 5! (no, Benson doesn't sleep in our bed).
Casey opening his slicer.
And here is a video of Benson coming out on Christmas morning. He LOVED his little golf clubs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun!! I love Christmas! Thanks for fun reminder! I already CAN'T wait!

Tami said...

Oh my gosh, I freakin' love that video! So cute! it made me feel like I was there! Man, do I love that little golfer boy!